v188.8.131.52 – Aired @ 2015/3/31
- Behaviour change: checksum is now only corrected only when it is WRONG.
- New type of Toyota/Scion/Lexus ECU added (Type #21)
- New type of Toyota/Scion/Lexus ECU added (Type #22)
- SIRIUS 32N added (external flash has scrambled bus lines).
- Now also 93Cxx external eeprom’s supported (93C46/93C56/93C66/93C76/93C86).
- External eeprom’s added for SIMOS 3xx / SIMOS 9.1
- SIMOS 3xx / SIMOS 9.1 external flash with exchanged data lines added (“AM29F BB Crypt”).
- ST M29F200/M29F400 are now detected.
- Variation of scrambled bus lines on Am29BL802C added.